Closing:August 28, 2022
About the Opportunity
We are currently looking for an experienced and passionate Educator with a spark for the job, who enjoys working with infants, toddlers and preschool children. If you are a committed Educator that is not afraid to get on the children’s level and engage in play to provide both the support and hands on activities that children need to thrive – We want to hear from YOU!
Uniting Early Learning are currently seeking dedicated and qualified Educators to join their teams on a consistent casual basis at Iluka Early Learning Bondi Beach. We want to continue to grow as committed teams of educators that provide a nurturing environment and quality programs that caters to the individual needs and interests of our children.
We work in partnership with families and the local community to ensure children feel safe, supported and secure as they develop positive self-esteem.
Who are we?
At Uniting, we believe in taking real steps to make the world a better place. We work to inspire people, enliven communities and confront injustice. Our services are in the areas of aged care and disability, community services, and chaplaincy and we get involved in social justice and advocacy issues that impact the people we serve. We commit to respecting children and act to keep them safe. As an organisation we celebrate our diversity and welcome all people regardless of ethnicity, faith, sexual orientation and gender identity.
We are bold, imaginative, respectful and compassionate. About the Opportunity
We are seeking an Early Learning Educator to work on a Fulltime permanent basis and join our progressive team. Your key duties will include:
- Aiding room leaders and ensuring children’s safety
- Supporting the ongoing development of the children
- Participating in all aspects of the daily running of the centre
- Fostering relationships with families and children throughout the centre
- Maintaining Work Health and Safety always
- Facilitating Play Based Learning
What do I need to succeed?
- Certificate III in Children’s Services (minimum)
- Understand the National Quality Framework and ELYF
- Must hold a current Working with Childrens Check (WWCC)
- Strong interpersonal skills (approachable, go-getter, positive attitude)
- Reliable and adaptable team player, who is willing to work across the whole centre
“We commit to respecting children and take action to keep them safe”
If you have any questions about this position please contact Aparna Kumbhari on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0468 580 040
At Uniting we believe vaccination to be the best way to keep our employees and clients safe from COVID-19. We require all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment.
Employment with Uniting is subject to satisfactory background checks which may include a National Police Check, Working with Children Check and Reference Checks.
If you have any queries about the position, please contact the Talent Acquisition Specialist Aparna Kumbhari at email@example.com