Location:Newcastle and Hunter
Closing:Closing in 11 hours
About the Role
Uniting Early Learning is the third largest provider of children’s services in NSW. We provide quality education and care services to over 6,000 children each year. Our goal of ‘nurturing confident and creative learners’ is the primary focus of all that we do across our Long Day Care, Preschool, Occasional Care, Outside School Hours Care and Integrated Child and Family Centres.
We are seeking a passionate Certificate III Educator to join our team at Uniting Medowie Early Learning on a casual basis.
What do I need to succeed?
- Certificate III in Children’s Services
- Understand the National Quality Framework and ELYF
- Strong interpersonal skills (approachable, go-getter, positive attitude)
- Experience in Early Learning
- Motivated strong work ethic
- Valid Working with Children Check
What’s in it for me?
Uniting is proud to be an EEO employer who supports an inclusive approach in the workplace.
- Fabulous work-life balance
- Career growth and development opportunities
- Modern, and friendly childcare centre environment
“We commit to respecting children and take action to keep them safe”
What do I need to do now?
If this sounds like your next career move, we would love to hear from you…Apply now by clicking the apply button.