Location:Northern NSW - Coffs Harbour and North Coast
Closing:May 22, 2024
About the Opportunity
Uniting is currently seeking casual Certificate III Educators to join the team at Uniting Grafton Preschool!
- Base hourly rate from $27/hr – $30/hr (depending on experience from the award) + 25% Casual Loading + Super
- Opportunity for career development with one of Australia’s leading early learning providers
- Work for an organisation that has a positive impact on the community
What you’ll be doing in this role
As an Early Learning casual, you will contribute to the planning, implementation, evaluation and reflection of the educational program for the children. You’ll also provide quality education and care to children to help support and facilitate their learning outcomes in accordance with the National Quality Standards and learning framework!
Your care work may include:
- Contribute to the development of programs which reflect the approved learning framework.
- Developing positive and respectful relationships that support children, their families and community.
- Facilitating play-based learning environments that are responsive to children’s interest, strengths, and abilities.
- You’ll guide and support educators to implement the program and philosophy for the children.
Who we’re looking for
- Certificate III Early Childhood Education
- Have the ability to communicate effectively with colleagues, families and community members
- You’ll be adaptable, empathetic and resourceful, and be able to live Uniting’s everyday values of being compassionate, respectful, imaginative, and bold.
What we offer you
- $500 referral bonus
- A commitment to offer opportunities to grow your career
- Corporate discounts and cash-back programs with major retailers
- Ongoing training & development, mentoring and career progression
What to expect
Please know that employment with Uniting requires:
- A National Police Check
- Valid NSW Working With Children’s Check (prior to commencement of the position)
- First Aid Certificate
- Working Rights Check
- Reference Checks
Uniting is a safeguarding organisation, promoting the safety, wellbeing, and inclusion of all people we serve, including children, young people, seniors and people with Disability. We are a Child Safe Organisation and are committed to respecting children and taking action to keep children safe.
How to apply
If you see yourself in this role, we’d love to hear from you. Just click on the ‘Apply now’ button, fill out your details and submit. Once you apply, we’ll keep you up to date on how your application is progressing. We encourage applications from people who identify as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander.