Location:Sydney - Eastern Suburbs
Closing:May 22, 2024
About the Opportunity
- Base Salary up to $31 per hour + Salary Packaging Benefits + Super
- Pay less tax – maximum amount of not-for-profit (NFP) salary packaging available up to $18,550 per year
- Opportunity for career development with one of Australia’s leading early learning providers
This is a full-time permanent opportunity for an Educator with Certificate 3 based in Uniting Iluka Early Learning.
What you’ll be doing in this role
- Developing positive relationships that support children, their families and community.
- Facilitating play-based learning environments that are responsive to children’s interest, strengths, and abilities.
- Documenting children’s learning through observations and assessments against learning outcomes
Who we’re looking for
- Certificate III in Early Childhood Education, with previous on the job experience (preferred)
- Be passionate about working with children of all ages.
- A work history that demonstrates, programming, writing learning stories and supporting the planning of a successful curriculum using the Early Years Learning Framework (National Standard)
- Have the ability to communicate effectively with colleagues, families and community members
- You’ll be adaptable, empathetic and resourceful, and be able to live Uniting’s everyday values of being compassionate, respectful, imaginative, and bold.
What we offer you
- Maximum allowable salary packaging up to $15,900 per year + $2,650 meal and entertainment card!
- $500 referral bonus
- Paid Allocated programming/observation time
- A commitment to offer opportunities to grow your career
- Corporate discounts and cash backs programs with major retailers
- Ongoing training & development, mentoring and career progression
Iluka Early Learning Bondi Beach educate children from Birth to Preschool age, you will instil a love of learning and guide our children on their path of exploration, investigation, and discovery. We take a holistic approach to children’s education and care, creating a nurturing, respectful, and reciprocal relationship with children and families.
What to expect
Please know that employment with Uniting requires:
- A National Police Check
- Valid working with Children’s Check
- First Aid Certificate
- Working Rights Check
- Reference Checks
Uniting is a safeguarding organisation, promoting the safety, wellbeing, and inclusion of all people we serve, including children, young people, seniors and people with Disability. We are a Child Safe Organisation and commit to respecting children and taking action to keep children safe.
How to apply
If you see yourself in this role, we’d love to hear from you. Just click on the ‘Apply now’ button, fill out your details and submit. Once you apply, we’ll keep you up to date on how your application is progressing. We encourage applications from people who identify as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander.