Location:Sydney - South West and M5 Corridor
Closing:May 22, 2024
- Up to $30/hr + Super + Salary Packaging
- Inclusion Support experience preferred
- Part time permanent opportunity working 30hours per week!
About the Opportunity
We are currently looking for an experienced team member with the right attitude, who has a passion to work with children, and who is committed to providing the support that children need to thrive in.
Uniting Early Learning are currently seeking a dedicated part time permanent Educator to join their team to work at our Mawarra Outside of School Hours Center based in Elderslie.
This opportunity is for someone who has experience in inclusion support.
What you’ll be doing in this role
- Developing positive relationships that support children, their families and community.
- Facilitating play-based learning environments that are responsive to children’s interest, strengths, and abilities.
- Documenting children’s learning through observations and assessments against learning outcomes
Who we’re looking for
- Certificate III in Early Childhood Education, with previous on the job experience (preferred)
- Inclusion Support experience (preferred)
- Be passionate about working with children of all ages.
- Have the ability to communicate effectively with colleagues, families and community members
- You’ll be adaptable, empathetic and resourceful, and be able to live Uniting’s everyday values of being compassionate, respectful, imaginative, and bold.
What we offer you
- Maximum allowable salary packaging up to $15,900 per year + $2,650 meal and entertainment card (pro rata)!
- $500 referral bonus
- A commitment to offer opportunities to grow your career
- Corporate discounts and cash backs programs with major retailers
- Ongoing training & professional development
What to expect
Please know that employment with Uniting requires:
- A National Police Check
- Valid working with Children’s Check
- First Aid Certificate
- Working Rights Check
How to apply
If you see yourself in this role, we’d love to hear from you. Just click on the ‘Apply now’ button, fill out your details and submit. Once you apply, we’ll keep you up to date on how your application is progressing. We encourage applications from people who identify as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander.