Location:North Shore and Northern Beaches
Closing:August 25, 2022
About the Opportunity
We are currently seeking a Certificate III Educator to join our team on a casual basis!
UnitingCare Forestville Preschool, a 4 unit community-based Preschool, has a strong focus on inclusion and support for children with additional needs.
Our goal is to enable equitable education outcomes against the five outcome areas of the EYLF for all children in our service.
Who are we?
At Uniting, we believe in taking real steps to make the world a better place. We work to inspire people, enliven communities and confront injustice. We come from a belief that the power of inclusivity and community is the key ingredient to creating an environment where children can grow and flourish.
What you need to succeed:
- Relevant Early Learning Qualification (minimum Completed Certificate lll of Children’s Services)
- Strong understanding of the National Quality Framework
- Applied knowledge of the Early Years Learning Framework
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Current First Aid, Asthma and Anaphylaxis training (or be willing to obtain)
- Current Valid Working With Children check
- Have the ability to communicate effectively with colleagues, families and community members
- Believe in positive team spirit and embrace working in a diverse team
- Have a sunny personality with a positive attitude.
If you want to become a part of this positive and respected working environment, do not hesitate to apply now.
“We commit to respecting children and take action to keep them safe”
If you have any questions about this position please contact Aparna Kumbhari on email@example.com or call 0468 580 040
At Uniting we believe vaccination to be the best way to keep our employees and clients safe from COVID-19. We require all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment.
Employment with Uniting is subject to satisfactory background checks which may include a National Police Check, Working with Children Check and Reference Checks.