Closing:August 23, 2022
About the Opportunity
Uniting Early Learning Bunyarra (Chisholm) is currently looking for an experienced team member with a spark for the job, who enjoy working with infants, toddlers and preschool children. If you are a committed Diploma Qualified Educator that is not afraid to get on the children’s level and engage in play to provide both the support and hands on activities that children need to thrive – We want to hear from YOU!
In this full time permanent role you will be the Room Leader and contribute to the planning, implementation, evaluation and reflection the educational program for the children. You will also implement daily routines, facilitate play based learning environments responsive to children’s interests, strengths and abilities.
What do I need to succeed?
- Must have completed a Diploma in Children Services (essential), with 2 years previous on the job experience (preferred)
- Experience as a Room Leader
- A work history that demonstrates, programming, recording observations, writing learning stories and supporting the planning of a successful curriculum using the Early Years Learning Framework.
- Must hold a current Valid Working with Children’s Check (WWCC)
- Have the ability to communicate effectively with colleagues, families and community members
- Believe in positive team spirit and embrace working in a diverse team
Who are we?
At Uniting, we believe in taking real steps to make the world a better place. We work to inspire people, enliven communities and confront injustice. Our services are in the areas of aged care and disability, community services, and chaplaincy and we get involved in social justice and advocacy issues that impact the people we serve. We commit to respecting children and act to keep them safe. As an organisation we celebrate our diversity and welcome all people regardless of ethnicity, faith, sexual orientation and gender identity.
What’s in it for me?
Uniting is proud to be an EEO employer who supports an inclusive approach in the workplace.
- Fabulous work-life balance
- Modern, and friendly childcare centre environment
- Great employee discounts!
“We commit to respecting children and take action to keep them safe”
If you have any questions about this position please contact Aparna Kumbhari on email@example.com or call 0468 580 040
At Uniting we believe vaccination to be the best way to keep our employees and clients safe from COVID-19. We require all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment.
Employment with Uniting is subject to satisfactory background checks which may include a National Police Check, Working with Children Check and Reference Checks.