Closing:August 25, 2022
About the Opportunity
We are currently seeking a dedicated part time Certificate III Educator to become a part of our welcoming and supportive team at Uniting Kids Care Springwood Early Learning.
Educating children from 2 – 5 years of age, you will bring with you your positive interactions with children and passion for inclusive early childhood practice and social justice.
Our team and broader community have grown and learnt together and we aim to continue this ethos through welcoming new Diploma Qualified Educator that will bring their ideas and drive, to ensure we continue to thrive.
In this part time permanent role you will be able to get on the children’s level and engage in play to provide both the support and hands on activities that children need to thrive.
What you need to succeed:
- Must have completed a Certificate III in Children Services
- A work history that demonstrates, programming, recording observations and supporting the planning of a successful curriculum using the Early Years Learning Framework.
- Must hold a current Valid Working with Children’s Check (WWCC)
- Have the ability to communicate effectively with colleagues, families and community members
- Believe in positive team spirit and embrace working in a diverse team
Who are we?
At Uniting, we believe in taking real steps to make the world a better place. We work to inspire people, enliven communities and confront injustice. We come from a belief that the power of inclusivity and community is the key ingredient to creating an environment where children can grow and flourish.
Uniting is proud to be an EEO employer who supports an inclusive approach in the workplace.
- Joining a dynamic team of educators and having continual mentoring career development opportunities
- Opportunity to set goals, and learn and grow together
- Opportunity for Career progression
“We commit to respecting children and take action to keep them safe”
If you have any questions about this position please contact Aparna Kumbhari on email@example.com or call 0468 580 040
At Uniting we believe vaccination to be the best way to keep our employees and clients safe from COVID-19. We require all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment.
Employment with Uniting is subject to satisfactory background checks which may include a National Police Check, Working with Children Check and Reference Checks.