About the Opportunity
Opportunity exists for Cert lll Educators to join our team located at Neutral Bay! St John’s Child Care is a not-for-profit Long Day Care Centre, providing Quality Care and Education to birth-6-year old’s. The centre caters for up to 44 children, and is easily accessible by public transport via Military Road. Operating hours are from 7am-6pm.
As an active team member, you will be required to support the service in the provision of high-quality care and education for children.
Your key duties will include:
- Being accountable for a room and supervision of children and ensuring their safety
- Supporting the ongoing development of the children
- Participating in all aspects of the day to day running of the centre
- Fostering relationships with families and children throughout the centre
What you need to succeed:
- Must hold a Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care
- Be passionate about working with all age groups.
- Have a good knowledge of the Early Years Learning Framework and the National Quality Framework
- Have the ability to communicate effectively with colleagues, families and community members
- Believe in positive team spirit and embrace working in a diverse team
- Have a sunny personality with a positive attitude.
Uniting is proud to be an EEO employer who supports an inclusive approach in the workplace.
- Joining a dynamic team of educators and having continual mentoring career development opportunities
- Opportunity to set goals, and learn and grow together
- Opportunity for Career progression
“We commit to respecting children and take action to keep them safe”