Location:Newcastle and Hunter
Closing:August 28, 2022
About the Opportunity
Uniting St Luke’s Preschool Belmont North is a much-loved part of our community, teaching young children the crucial skill of learning that will ease their transition to ‘big school’, and far beyond.
Nestled in a quiet, leafy residential street in the grounds of St Luke’s Uniting Church, our warm and welcoming service operates during school terms and offers stimulating indoor and outdoor environments. Our programs are designed to inspire your child’s desire to learn, embracing purposeful play and group activities that encourage their curiosity, confidence, creativity and self-expression.
We are currently seeking an experienced Educator to join the team on a casual basis!
At Uniting, we believe in taking real steps to make the world a better place. We work to inspire people, enliven communities and confront injustice. We come from a belief that the power of inclusivity and community is the key ingredient to creating an environment where children can grow and flourish.
Thriving begins with belonging!
What you need to succeed:
- Must have completed a Certificate III in early childhood education , with previous on the job experience (preferred)
- Be passionate about working with children of all ages.
- Must hold a current Working with Children’s Check (WWCC)
- Have the ability to communicate effectively with colleagues, families and community members
What’s in it for me?
Uniting is proud to be an EEO employer who supports an inclusive approach in the workplace.
- Career growth, development and training opportunities, depending on centre vacancies
- Modern, multi-cultural and friendly childcare centre environment in a family-oriented suburb
- Vibrant team culture, working alongside likeminded individuals
- Base Salary + 25% casual loading + 10% Super!
- Great employee benefits and discounts!
If you have any questions about this position please contact Aparna Kumbhari on email@example.com or call 0468 580 040
“We commit to respecting children and take action to keep them safe”
At Uniting we believe vaccination to be the best way to keep our employees and clients safe from COVID-19. We require all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment.
Employment with Uniting is subject to satisfactory background checks which may include a National Police Check, Working with Children Check and Reference Checks.