Location:Sydney - South West and M5 Corridor
Closing:May 25, 2024
About the Opportunity
- Base hourly rate up to $30 per hour + Salary Packaging benefits + Super
- Monday to Friday, 5 days per week between 7 am to 5:30 pm, on a rotating roster
- Pay less tax – maximum amount of not-for-profit (NFP) salary packaging available up to $18,550 per year
This is a full-time contract role for an Educator with Certificate III (Monday to Friday) to join Uniting White Dove long day care located in Condell Park until December 2024.
What you’ll be doing in this role
- Developing positive relationships that support children, their families and community.
- Facilitating play-based learning environments that are responsive to children’s interest, strengths, and abilities.
- Documenting children’s learning through observations and assessments against learning outcomes
Who we’re looking for
- Certificate III in Early Childhood Education, with previous on the job experience (preferred)
- Be passionate about working with children of all ages.
- A work history that demonstrates, programming, writing learning stories and supporting the planning of a successful curriculum using the Early Years Learning Framework (National Standard)
- Have the ability to communicate effectively with colleagues, families and community members
- You’ll be adaptable, empathetic and resourceful, and be able to live Uniting’s everyday values of being compassionate, respectful, imaginative, and bold.
What we offer you
- Maximum allowable salary packaging to pay less tax up to $15,900 per year + $2,650 meal and entertainment card!
- $500 referral bonus
- A commitment to offer opportunities to grow your career
- Corporate discounts and cash-back programs with major retailers
- Ongoing training & development
Uniting White Dove Early Learning Condell Park supports families with education and childcare, including a preschool program. We are open long hours for children from birth to five years.
Our service is located in Condell Park and we celebrate and welcome the wonderful diversity of our children, families and team. Within our warm and welcoming indoor learning spaces and stimulating outdoor environments, every child is valued as an individual with a unique personality, interests and needs, so we can best help them to unlock and achieve their potential while enjoying their time in our care.
What to expect
Please know that employment with Uniting requires:
- A National Police Check
- Valid working with Children’s Check (prior to commencement of position)
- First Aid Certificate
- Working Rights Check
- Reference Checks
Uniting is a safeguarding organisation, promoting the safety, wellbeing, and inclusion of all people we serve, including children, young people, seniors and people with Disability. We are a Child Safe Organisation and commit to respecting children and taking action to keep children safe.
How to apply
If you see yourself in this role, we’d love to hear from you. Just click on the ‘Apply now’ button, fill out your details and submit. Once you apply, we’ll keep you up to date on how your application is progressing.