About the role
We have a full-time contract opportunity for a driven and motivated Enrolled Nurse to join our Home and Community Care team in the Lake Macquarie and Northern Central Coast region.
We want a nurse who thoroughly enjoys nursing and who has a passion for providing exceptional care.
As the successful candidate, you will provide nursing care that enhances client self-determination, capacity and resilience as well as improving social engagement and quality of life for the individual and family carer.
To succeed in this role, you will meet all the essential criteria below:
- Certificate IV or Diploma in Nursing, along with 2+ years of experience in the field
Registration with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA) as an Enrolled Nurse
Authorised to administer medications
- Experience working in aged care and community services environment
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and problem solving skills
- Proficiency using computer applications
- Current Australian Driver’s License and access to a vehicle
Employment with Uniting is subject to satisfactory background checks which includes a National Police Check and Reference Checks
Benefits & Culture
At Uniting, we welcome and celebrate everyone regardless of lifestyle, ethnicity, faith, sexual orientation and gender identity and proudly create a safe and inclusive environment for staff and clients.
We are bold, imaginative, respectful and compassionate.
Further to this we offer:
- Join an organisation that has a positive impact on our clients and the community
- Hands on training, development and mentoring with a leading provider
- Tax free salary packaging entitlements of up to $16,000 per year (pro-rata)
- Tax free salary packaged meal & entertainment card of up to $2,650 per year (pro-rata)
Please note, vaccinations may be required.
For any questions, please contact Abigail Corpuz, Talent Acquisition Specialist on firstname.lastname@example.org.