About the role
We have a full-time contract opportunity for a driven and motivated Enrolled Nurse to join our Home and Community Care team in the Northern Sydney region.
We want a Nurse who thoroughly enjoys nursing and who has a passion for providing exceptional care.
As the successful candidate, you will provide nursing care that enhances client self-determination, capacity and resilience as well as improving social engagement and quality of life for the individual and family carer.
To succeed in this role, you will meet all the essential criteria below:
- Certificate IV or Diploma in Nursing, along with 2+ years of experience in the field
Registration with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA) as an Enrolled Nurse
Authorised to administer medications
- Experience working in aged care and community services environment
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and problem solving skills
- Proficiency using computer applications
- Current Australian Driver’s License and access to a vehicle
Benefits & culture
Uniting is proud to be an EEO employer. Uniting supports an inclusive approach in the workplace. We celebrate our diversity and welcome staff regardless of ethnicity, faith, sexual orientation, gender identity and lifestyle choices. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
- Ongoing training & career development opportunities
- Salary packaging for permanent employees (visit http://www.salary.com.au for more information)
- Paid travel entitlements
- Discounts with select retailers
- An accessible employee assistance program to support your wellbeing
Click on the link below to apply now and join an organisation that makes a difference!
Employment with Uniting is subject to satisfactory background checks which may include a national police check and reference checks.