Location:Dubbo & Central NSW;Far West & North Central NSW;Blue Mountains & Central West
Closing:November 8, 2021
At Opal HealthCare, we know that companies don’t succeed, people do.
Our purpose is to bring joy to those we care for and our values of Compassion, Accountability, Respect and Excellence reflect that CARE is at the heart of everything we do.
About the role:
Bathurst Riverview Care Community is currently looking for General Service Officers to join the team! Our General Service Officers, work across our kitchen, cleaning & laundry departments. If you enjoy working in a busy and fast paced environment, while passionate about growing your career in aged care, this is the perfect opportunity for you!
What we look for:
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- The ability to work across our cleaning, kitchen and laundry departments.
- Previous experience in a commercial cleaning or a busy kitchen/ cleaning role
- A certificate in food safety would be highly regarded
- Empathy with the needs of the frail aged (dementia care included)
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
What you can expect from us:
- Industry leading hourly rates
- Family friendly rosters with stability of shifts
- A friendly, social, collaborative team
- Ongoing career development opportunities including access to Opal Scholarships
- Career progression to move up & across into roles within a growing organisation – at Opal we are passionate about growing our staff from within!
About Bathurst Riverview Care Community:
Located in the heart of Bathurst, the home will offer the community access to exceptional residential aged care. Featuring beautifully designed living and dining areas, the 164 bed care community has been created with residents in mind.
All applicants must be willing to obtain a police clearance certificate via Opal’s police check system and undergo pre-employment medical. You may also be required to attend a drug screen.
You must also be willing to obtain a personal NDISWC through your state government provider prior to commencing employment.
Please note: a current flu vaccination will also be required for you to work in our homes.
For a full listing of all our current vacancies visit:
To meet a few of our team and read about why they chose to work for Opal HealthCare visit: https://www.opalhealthcare.com.au/why-choose-opal/about-opal