Location:NSW - Metro
Closing:May 20, 2024
Anaconda has come a long way from our first ever store in Bayswater Victoria, back in 2004. We have grown at a rapid rate and now have over 60 stores across Australia. We are not just a retail store, our team provide an experience. With the largest range of outdoor products in Australia, it is our aim to entertain and educate our customers on what they need for their adventures.
If you love the outdoors and adventure and are passionate about providing the best customer experience, we want you to be a part of our dedicated team!
As a part-time stock receiving sales assistant, you will be:
- Experienced in high volume stock dispatch or stock receiving.
- Taking delivery of product and moving it efficiently from the truck to the shelf.
- Ensuring all stock is received and replenished in a timely manner.
- Supporting the Store Manager with your stock experience and knowledge.
- Adhere to OH & S policies and procedures.
- Able to work independently but also collaboratively in a team environment.
- Amazing and fun team culture
- Ongoing training & development
- Career growth & progression
- Variety in product & exciting new ranges
Apply now and start your adventure with Anaconda today!