Location:CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs;Parramatta & Western Suburbs;South West & M5 Corridor
Closing:November 3, 2021
At Opal HealthCare we are passionate about delivering the highest quality care to our residents and only employ outstanding team members who share our values of Compassion, Accountability, Respect & Excellence.
The successful candidates will possess:
• Good communication and organisational skills
• MUST be prepared to work across cleaning, kitchen and laundry departments.
• Certificate in hospitality would be highly beneficial (or willing to undergo)
• Previous experience in a commercial catering or a busy kitchen role
• The ability to be a team player within a busy environment
• Empathy with the needs of the frail aged (dementia care included)
• Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
• Ideally you will have experience working in Aged Care or a hospital environment
This is a rare opportunity to join one of Australia’s leading aged care providers who is growing and investing in the local area.
• A competitive hourly wages
• A professional and social team
• Professional development opportunities
• Access to leading talent and management programs
• Health and wellness programs
• Work/life balance.
All applicants must be willing to obtain a police clearance certificate via Opal’s police check system.
You must also be willing to obtain a personal NDISWC through your state government provider prior to commencing employment with us.
Please note: a current flu vaccination will also be required for you to work in our homes.
Please visit https://www.opalhealthcare.com.au/careers-enquiry for a full listing of all our current vacancies at Opal HealthCare.
To meet some of our team and read about why they chose to work for Opal HealthCare visit https://www.opalhealthcare.com.au/why-choose-opal/about-opal
November 3, 2021