Location:Lismore and Far North Coast;Gold Coast
Closing:May 25, 2024
At Opal HealthCare, we know that companies don’t succeed, people do.
We work to provide opportunities for a rewarding and meaningful career, and we are always living and breathing our purpose to bring joy to those we care for. In joining Opal, you will have access to a range of benefits including:
- Work/life balance – options to work morning or afternoon shifts!
- Career Progression and Development Pathways – internal leadership courses, as pathways to leadership and management roles across all of Opal!
- Ongoing growth and learning – gain access to the Opal Healthcare Academy!
- Opal Scholarships for further study – you could be offered a package valued at up to $15,000 over a period of 3 years to elevate your career!
- Employee Referral Program – earn bonuses for inviting your friends to work!
- Employee Assistance Program – for when you need extra support!
- 91 locations across Australia – if you need to relocate or wish to transfer between Care Communities for career progression, we can support you!
About the role:
- Work across 3 departments – catering, cleaning and laundry
- Assisting with food preparation and servery of meals
- Cleaning of resident rooms and common areas of the Care Community
- Laundering of resident clothing, linen and other washing
- Providing excellent customer service to our residents in all areas
Please note all applicants must be willing to complete a pre-employment medical, police clearance and NDIS worker’s clearance. A current flu vaccination will also be required, as well as full vaccination against COVID19.