Location:Broken Hill and Far West NSW
Closing:October 29, 2021
About the Opportunity
As part of the Home and Community Care team, the Coordinator, Group and In-home Services is responsible for ensuring the delivery of services under the Commonwealth Home Support Program. These programs are effectively delivered to enhance wellness, independence and social connections for all our clients.
This is a permanent full-time role, based in Broken Hill, with travel required between sites.
Key responsibilities include:
- Developing and maintaining strong working relationships with clients, their families and members of the Uniting community
- Developing and maintaining strong referral networks across Riverina communities
- Managing the operation of In Home services in conjunction with the HLFS Senior Coordinator and Support Advisor team
- Ensuring implementation of In Home Services in line with agreed service delivery model
- Ensure compliance with Home Care Quality Standards
The successful candidate will have:
- Previous experience and/or qualifications in Aged Care, Disability, Allied Heath, Home and Community Care
- Well-developed understanding of care delivery in community care and a commitment to best practice and continuous improvement
- Ability to work autonomously in a fast-paced work environment
- Prior supervisory and leadership experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Current First Aid Certificate
- Current Australian Driver’s License with access to a comprehensively insured vehicle
Employment with Uniting is subject to satisfactory background checks which include a National Police Check and Reference Check.
Benefits & Culture
At Uniting, we welcome and celebrate everyone regardless of lifestyle, ethnicity, faith, sexual orientation and gender identity and proudly create a safe and inclusive environment for staff and clients.
We are bold, imaginative, respectful and compassionate.
Further to this we offer:
- Join an organisation that has a positive impact on our clients and the community
- Hands on training, development and mentoring with a leading provider
- Tax free salary packaging entitlements of up to $16,000 per year (pro-rata)
- Tax free salary packaged meal & entertainment card of up to $2,650 per year (pro-rata)
Please note, vaccinations may be required.
For any questions, please contact Abigail Corpuz, Talent Acquisition Specialist on email@example.com.