Location:Southern NSW - Bowral and Southern Highlands
Closing:March 3, 2024
- Mental Health Social Worker / Psychologist / Registered Nurse / Occupational Therapist
- Part-time contract, 4 days per week with work-from-home flexibility to work across different aged care homes in Bowral & Southern Highlands
- Approx. $39.26 to $42.25 per hour + Salary packaging benefits up to $18,550 (pay less tax) + Super
The Group Coordinator Clinician for C2BMe program is responsible for independent provision of comprehensive, evidence-based clinical care coordination, psychological and psychosocial interventions consistent with the model of care. The Clinician will be responsible for individual and group-based therapy. They will support consumers in their psychosocial recovery aiming to optimise functioning of Residential Aged Care residents and those in their own homes to continue living with dignity.
The “Continuing to be Me” (C2bMe) program of Uniting is a comprehensive in reach person centred model of care designed to enable residents living within aged care facilities with mental illness to access mental health services like those available in the community.
C2bMe offers low and medium-intensity interventions through therapeutic groups & individual clinical care led by skilled allied health professionals.
- Tertiary qualifications in Mental Health Nursing, Nursing, Psychology Social Work or Occupational Therapy or relevant quals
- AHPRA Registration or Provisional (with own Primary supervisor) or eligibility with AASW or membership with relevant body
- Minimum 1-2 years demonstrated assessment within the mental health field. Ideally with experience working with consumers experiencing mental health concerns
- Demonstrated experience and a good understanding of working with older persons, and in supporting older people’s mental wellbeing
- An understanding of delivering contemporary, evidence-based practices and therapeutic interventions for older persons
- An understanding of recovery model principles and ability to implement these in clinical practice
- Demonstrated ability to collaboratively plan and deliver individualized psychological interventions to meet the needs of consumers based on a case formulation approach
- Current NSW Drivers License
To Apply, click the Apply button & attach your Resume and Cover Letter
Benefits & culture
As an organisation, we celebrate our diversity and welcome all people regardless of ethnicity, faith, sexual orientation and gender identity. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and people from a diverse cultural background are encouraged to apply.
- Salary packaging entitlements (pay less tax), company rewards
- Ongoing training & development, including cultural awareness training
- Career progression & development opportunities in a large organization
Enquiries to Talent Acquisition Coordinator Sarah Tabu at firstname.lastname@example.org Ref 504241