Location:Bairnsdale & Gippsland
Closing:November 2, 2021
At Opal HealthCare, we know that companies don’t succeed, people do.
Our purpose is to bring joy to those we care for and our values of Compassion, Accountability, Respect and Excellence reflect that CARE is at the heart of everything we do.
Opal HealthCare have 80 care communities and a team of over 9,000 across Australia. With 10 new care communities opening in the next two years, we are growing with multiple opportunities on the horizon.
If you are passionate about delivering top quality customer service and working across food services & housekeeping departments, we have a role for you at Opal! Paynesville Gardens – 100 bed Care Community is currently seeking permanent & casual hospitality candidates to work a variety of morning and afternoon shifts.
- Experience working in hospitality roles (catering, cleaning or laundry)
- Current Food Handler Certificate is advantageous
- Understanding of food safety principles
- The ability to work across our food services & housekeeping departments
- Outstanding customer service skills
What Opal can offer you:
- Industry leading hourly rates
- Professional development opportunities
- Health and wellness programs
- Multiple Scholarship opportunities across Nursing, Dementia Care, Lifestyle, Leadership, and more
- Work/life balance.
All applicants must be willing to obtain a police clearance certificate via Opal’s police check system and undergo pre-employment medical & drug screening. Candidates will also be required to have the flu & covid vaccinations in accordance with government directions. You must also be willing to obtain a personal NDISWC through your state government provider prior to commencing employment.
To meet a few of our team and read about why they chose to work for Opal HealthCare visit https://www.opalhealthcare.com.au/about-us/meet-our-team/