At Uniting, we believe in taking real steps to make the world a better place. We work to inspire people, enliven communities, and confront injustice. Our focus is always on the people we serve, no matter where they are at in their life.
The Local Admissions Officer will be responsible for driving maximum occupancy across a localized cluster of Uniting Residential Aged Care Services. The role is designed to ensure the very best introduction and navigation for prospective residents as they interact with Uniting when looking at options for Residential Aged Care.
As the key Admissions contact for consumers who seek Residential Aged Care support, you will be responsible for ensuring all enquiries are answered and options explored, so that prospective clients and/or their representatives receive the information and attention required to make an informed decision on their future.
The role will be for a fixed term for the period of 1st November 2021 – 30th July 2022.
Qualifications and experience:
- Certificate 4 in Business Administration, Customer Service or equivalent qualification; and/or equivalent experience.
- Full NSW Driving License
- Great communication and customer service skills and the ability to get along easily with others
- A gift for working collaboratively with a team and confident flying solo
- Able to problem solve, negotiate, mediate and resolve conflict
- High attention to detail and time management
- Great understanding of Work Health and Safety principles and risk management practices
- Previous experience in administration, admissions management or similar in an aged/community care or in a retail or hospitality environment (Desirable)
Employment with Uniting is subject to satisfactory background checks which include a National Police Check and Reference Check