Closing:November 5, 2021
The Enhanced Adult Community Living Supports (CLS) Of Uniting is a community outreach service assisting adults across NSW recover and transition to quality of life in the community. The service delivery is individualised and flexible. It is based the HASI in the on Home Model targeting individuals with stable housing. Service provision commences from the inpatient unit and transitions into the community.
- Part Time 3 days /week in Tuggerah until 31 March 2022 -with possible extension
- Opportunity to promote hope & recovery in people’s lives
- Good rates Plus Generous salary packaging benefits
CLS Support Workers will work with the Team Leader to ensure that the most appropriate and effective services are provided to CLS consumers. This will include transition from inpatient units to the community. Support workers will support the creation of individualised recovery plans to best support consumers in reaching their recovery goals.
Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assist with the assessment of consumers and the development of individual recovery plans based on individual recovery goals.
- Assist in the delivery of individual assistance for consumers with a mental illness, based on individual recovery goals to support consumers.
- Assist with the monitoring and review of consumer recovery plans, in partnership with carers/family members/clinicians/ community organisations as appropriate.
- Complete risk assessments and safety planning activities as required for consumers engaged with service
- Minimum Certificate IV in Mental Health or related field.
- Experience working with consumers with severe and persistent mental illness.
- Understanding of the Principles of Recovery Orientated Mental Health Practice.
- Ability to work as a member of a cohesive team.
- Effective communication, both written and verbal.
- Demonstrated ability to develop individual support plans with consumers.
- A current full driver’s license.
- Able to work both 8AM-4PM and 12PM-8PM shifts
- Ability to maintain a caseload and coordinate support of consumers within a team
- Ability to provide individualized psychosocial support to people living with severe and persistent mental illness
- Strong reporting and administrative skills and the ability to maintain electronic files
To Apply, click the Apply button & attach your Resume and Cover Letter addressing the Essential criteria.
What we offer:
An attractive salary with generous NFP salary packaging benefits, along with professional development and training opportunities in a friendly work environment.
This is your opportunity to promote hope and recovery in peoples lives!
Only applicants selected for interview will be contacted and must be prepared to undergo a Criminal Check and provide Working with Children Clearance.
Enquiries only to firstname.lastname@example.org . To Apply do not email cv but click Apply button.