At Uniting, we believe in taking real steps to make the world a better place. We work to inspire people, enliven communities and confront injustice.
With over 10,000 employees and volunteers working across more than 300 sites, our services are in the areas of aged care, disability, community services and chaplaincy.
About the role:
With the flexibility to work across our Pitt St, Sydney or Marsden St, Parramatta offices, you will partner with HR Business Partners and stakeholders to provide proactive, diligent, solution driven advice to ensure organisational structures and new roles are designed to support business strategy across Uniting.
This role is responsible for developing and or defining the main principles, systems and processes that underpin Uniting’s organisational structure. The Organisation Design Specialist has visibility of the creation of new roles, and responsibility for identifying different talent segments, and supports structure change programs to enable effective and efficient utilisation and deployment of employees and volunteers.
The role also oversees the design/maintenance and implementation of the systems and processes for job creation, job evaluation/grading, job family matrix and job library for Uniting.
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor qualification in a relevant field or equivalent experience.
- Proven track record of successfully implementing an organisational design principles in a large, complex organisation.
- Excellent knowledge of organisational design best practice.
- Collaboration, team building, consulting, negotiation and facilitation skills
- Ability to think logically and creatively
- Experience in organisation and project management
- Experience in job evaluation (Mercer training highly regarded)
- Strong relationship management and influencing skills
- Skilled at navigating a complex organisation, forging relationships and managing through influence rather than direct authority (desirable)
As an organisation, Uniting celebrates our diversity and welcome all people regardless of ethnicity, faith, sexual orientation and gender identity.
We are bold, imaginative, respectful and compassionate.
Further to this we offer:
- Vibrant team culture working alongside like-minded individuals.
- Chance to support the delivery of significant organisational change.
- Build on your existing experience with training, development and project exposure.
- Competitive base and NFP salary packaging options.
- Work within an organisation that has a positive impact on our clients and the communities in which they live.
As part of the Uniting’s commitment to increasing Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander employment within its workforce, we strongly encourage applications from Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander candidates or candidates with a demonstrated experience working within diverse and inclusive workplaces, particularly supporting Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander employees.
Please contact Alex Sullivan from Uniting’s Talent Acquisition Team on; 0466 801 937 / email@example.com should you have any questions or require additional information.
Employment with Uniting is subject to satisfactory background checks which include a National Police Check and Reference Check.
Closing date: 11:55pm Sunday 26th September