Location:Sydney - Parramatta and Western Suburbs
Closing:March 17, 2024
LikeMind Penrith is run by Uniting and provides free and confidential integrated services for adults experiencing mental health concerns, as well as their families and carers. The program uses a consumer-driven recovery model to work together with consumers to address their mental health needs.
- Flexible full-time or part-time roles available
- Full admin support & attractive profit share
- Opportunity to promote hope & recovery in people’s lives
LikeMind is looking for highly motivated Private Practitioner’s to provide Medicare funded clinical services, ensuring that the clinical activities delivered are within your relevant professional and individual scope of practice; are evidence based; are of high quality and demonstrate a holistic approach to client management. Our Private Practitioners complete work in assessment, treatment planning, psychological treatment and referral and are highly valued members of our team.
This position would suit an individual who can demonstrate
- One of the following qualifications:
- Full Registration as a Clinical Psychologist or a General Psychologist through Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- Mental Health Accredited Social Worker through Australian Association of Social Work (AASW)
- Better Access Endorsed Occupational Therapist through Occupational Therapy Australian (OTA) Therapists.
- Eligibility to provide services under Medicare
- Commitment to achieving therapeutic goals using effective evidence-based treatment strategies to assist some of the most vulnerable members of the community
- A flexible and solutions focused approach to practice.
- Have an ABN or be able to obtain one and appropriate insurances
- Relevant Criminal History checks
This opportunity has competitive industry conditions including:
- Very attractive and competitive profit share arrangement
- Consulting space and full administrative support which includes reception, billing, appointment confirmations and reminders as well as room bookings all taken care of for you
- A supportive, flexible, and autonomous work environment including flexible hours
- Ongoing Medicare funded referrals
- Opportunity to be part of an enthusiastic, supportive and innovative adult mental health service
As an organisation we celebrate our diversity and welcome all people regardless of ethnicity, faith, sexual orientation, and gender identity. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island people and people from a diverse cultural background are encouraged to apply.
If this rewarding position appeals to you, we would love to talk. For further information, please contact Kellie Smith, Practice Manager on 0409 425 661. Ref 503810