About the Opportunity
Uniting Early Learning is looking for Marketing Project Officer to join our Early Learning Support team 3 days per week on a 12 month contract – This role is a hybrid of working from home and our office in North Parramatta
Working with the Early Learning Central Support Team under the Operations Manager, the role will support the coordination, implementation, scheduling and project management of a variety of marketing campaigns, projects and activities for 31 Long day care, Preschool and OSHC services
This role is responsible for closely supporting the Service Directors and Coordinators to develop and implement marketing plans to support enquiry and enrolment targets through local marketing activities including
- Coordinate development of collateral, production, delivery and logistics for each service within their local area marketing plans
- Execute activities to support the acquisition and retention campaigns and promotions to improve sales conversions and customer experience.
- Assist with the planning and coordinating of events for customers and stakeholders (tours, orientations and events).
- Collect and collate data required by the Early Learning and Marketing teams to prepare monthly and as required departmental management reports.
Foe this role your experience ticks the following boxes:
- Completed or completing a relevant tertiary qualification in marketing, communications, event management or commerce – Typically, this role will suit a Graduate or candidate with 1-2 years’ experience
- This role requires you to be organized, systematic, thorough, accurate and disciplined.
- You will have advanced written and verbal communication skills.
- You will be continuing to develop your skills and be expected to provide solutions to solve problems in your discipline.
- you will be developing good skills at navigating a complex organisation, forging relationships, and managing through influence rather than direct authority as required.
Employment with Uniting is subject to satisfactory background checks which may include a National Police Check, Working with Children Check and Reference Checks.