About the Opportunity
The Program Support Officer is responsible for supporting the day to day needs of our Commonwealth Home Support Program (CHSP) clients and our Home Care Package (HCP) clients, ensuring client needs are identified and actioned appropriately and the programs are effectively and safely delivered in line with our agreed service delivery model.
This is a part-time closed contract role for 2 years, based at our Goonellabah office.
Experience and Qualifications
The successful candidate will have:
- Certificate IV Home and Community Care, Aged Care, Service Coordination, Allied Health or working towards and/or equivalent experience
- First Aid Certificate
- Australian Driver’s Licence with access to a comprehensively insured vehicle
- Experience in a similar role within the Aged Care industry
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Ability to work collaboratively
- Strong documentation and assessment skills
- Proficient in using computer applications and willingness to learn new systems
- Experience using client/data management systems
Benefits & Culture
At Uniting, we welcome and celebrate everyone regardless of lifestyle, ethnicity, faith, sexual orientation and gender identity and proudly create a safe and inclusive environment for staff and clients.
We are bold, imaginative, respectful and compassionate.
Further to this we offer:
- Join an organisation that has a positive impact on our clients and the community
- Hands on training, development and mentoring with a leading provider
- Tax free salary packaging entitlements of up to $16,000 per year (pro-rata)
- Tax free salary packaged meal & entertainment card of up to $2,650 per year (pro-rata)
Please note, vaccinations may be required.
For any questions, please contact Abigail Corpuz, Talent Acquisition Specialist on email@example.com.