Location:Parramatta and Western Suburbs
Closing:May 29, 2022
To inspire people, enliven communities and confront injustice.
Our values: As an organisation we are Imaginative, Respectful, Compassionate and Bold.
As the Property Administration Officer you will be responsible for the administration of property management functions for the Commercial Asset portfolio. You will be focused on supporting Uniting’s internal stakeholders and our external suppliers with to effectively and efficiently provide and manage safe, secure and quality services.
Reporting to the Asset Manager, and based in Uniting’s beautiful North Parramatta Campus with parking available on-site. There will be occasional travel required to Uniting’s sites within the district therefore a valid NSW drivers license is required.
You will be a driven and energetic professional with strong verbal and written communication skills. You are unquestionably a people person with exceptional interpersonal skills which assist you to build and maintain strong relationships with your internal & external stakeholders.
- Manage and update property databases as required. Manage and update intranet content relating to property
- Undertake market searches for available residential leased stock
- Review and code property related invoices for all commercial properties
- Facilitate approval and signing of property leases, licenses, contracts of sale and memorandums of understanding
- Undertake property related admin functions for new and renewed leases ensuring contractual obligations are met
- Research and report on opportunities for cost optimisation where existing supply arrangements are not maximised
- Ensure property safety information is available and current
- Administer building card access for staff and visitors
- Conduct spot site visits as required.
- Data collection for sustainable management of recycling, power and waste in line with the resource efficiency model
Qualifications and experience:
- Qualifications in Property services or a related field and/or demonstrated previous experience in a similar role.
- Previous experience in a senior administrative/coordinator role.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with particular emphasis in the areas of consultation, negotiation and conflict management
- A positive “can-do” attitude, excellent problem solving skills
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in dealing with facility management and property management issues.
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to work independently, use initiative and prioritise
- Excellent written and communication skills
- A demonstrated ability to provide a high level of customer service
- Strong commercial business acumen
- Sound experience with MS Office and client information databases
- Knowledge and commitment to work, health and safety requirements
- Valid NSW drivers license is required
If this challenging role yet rewarding role is the one you have been waiting for, please attach a brief cover letter outlining why you believe this role is for you and a detailed CV is all you need to apply today!
For a comprehensive overview of this great role please click on the link to view the position description.
For further information, including salary range please contact Louise Massie on 0422 154 242 or via email email@example.com
Uniting actively contributes to a safe and supportive working environment that is inclusive of all staff through celebrating their nationality, cultural background, LGBTI status, abilities, gender, age, and uniqueness.
At Uniting we believe vaccination to be the best way to keep our employees and clients safe from COVID-19. We require all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment.
Employment with Uniting is subject to satisfactory background checks which will include a national Police check, working with children check, working with vulnerable people check and reference checks.