headspace Early Psychosis program is divided into 3 areas – Functional Recovery Team (FRT), Mobile Assessment Treatment Team (MATT) and Continuing Care Team.
headspace Early Psychosis is an early intervention service for young people aged 12 to 25 years, that runs alongside headspace. The service provides long term case management and therapeutic intervention (up to 5 years) to young people who are experiencing a first episode of psychosis or shorter term (6 months) to those who are at risk of experiencing psychosis. Psychosis involves the experience of symptoms such as, confused thinking, false beliefs (delusions), hallucinations, changes in mood – such as ongoing depression and changed behaviours, such as irrational anger.
- Occupational Therapist, Social Worker, Psychologist, Registered Nurse
- Full time until 30 June 2022
- Attractive rates + Generous salary packaging benefits
The Clinician role is an integral part of the multidisciplinary team. The role involves the provision of comprehensive, evidence-based functional recovery and psychological interventions to young people accessing the service.
Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Work as a part of the multidisciplinary team to ensure timely access for young people and families
- Provide comprehensive early intervention and care co-ordination to young people to assist them in achieving the goals and actions outlined in their care/management plan.
- To participate in clinical review and supervision, ensuring service standards are met.
- Follow best practice guidelines relevant to the model of care
- Ensure high quality of service delivery, commitment to ethics, and values by working within the principles of Best Practice in Mental Health Service delivery.
To Apply, click the Apply button & attach your Resume and Cover Letter addressing the Essential criteria.
What we offer:
An attractive salary with generous NFP salary packaging benefits, along with professional development and training opportunities in a friendly work environment.
This is your opportunity to promote hope and recovery in peoples lives!
Only applicants selected for interview will be contacted and must be prepared to undergo a Criminal Check and provide Working with Children Clearance.
Enquiries only to firstname.lastname@example.org . To Apply do not email cv but click Apply button.