Location:CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs
Closing:November 16, 2021
Opal HealthCare, we know that companies don’t succeed, people do.
Our purpose is to bring joy to those we care for and our values of Compassion, Accountability, Respect and Excellence reflect that CARE is at the heart of everything we do.
Opal HealthCare is one of Australia’s largest aged care providers, with 80 care communities across four states and employs a team of over 9,000 nationally. Opal HealthCare has one of the strongest growth trajectories in the industry.
You will provide hands on leadership driving business development and community relationship programs with the objective to achieve occupancy and RAD targets in your nine allocated care communities.
Reporting to the National Relationship Manager, your key responsibilities will be:
- Develop and support market plans for your care communities including action plans for occupancy and ramp-up programs for new care communities/wings
- Develop and implement a sales program for each care community
- Enhance referrer relationships and community engagement
- Implement training programs for key team members, and identify and resolve any obstacles in the admissions process
- Be an integral part of the Regional team contributing to the Region’s overall success
The successful candidate will hold:
- 5 years’ Business Development, Relationship marketing and/or sales management experience
- Demonstrated experience as a strong professional who can build relationships for mutual benefit
- Successfully led a regional marketing/ sales / relationship program Tertiary qualifications in sales or management or related discipline would be highly regarded
- The ability to develop and deliver training and to coach and develop others
- A highly organised self-starter with strong time management skills
- A results oriented individual with excellent communication & inter-personal skills
- A current open driver’s license with a good driving record
The Regional Relationship Manager for WA covers nine of our Care Communities across WA and will be required to travel to these Care Communities from time to time.
The Fine print
All applicants must be willing to obtain a police clearance certificate via Opal’s police check system and obtain a personal NDISWC through your state government provider. You may also be required to undergo pre-employment medical and attend a drug screen.
Please note: a current flu vaccination is required to work at Opal HealthCare and from 17 September 2021, a COVID-19 vaccination will also become a requirement of employment.
For a full listing of all our current vacancies visit:
To meet a few of our team and read about why they chose to work for Opal HealthCare visit: https://www.opalhealthcare.com.au/why-choose-opal/about-opal