Location:Northern Suburbs & Joondalup
Closing:November 5, 2021
At Opal HealthCare, we know that companies don’t succeed, people do.
Our purpose is to bring joy to those we care for and our values of Compassion, Accountability, Respect and Excellence reflect that CARE is at the heart of everything we do.
Opal HealthCare is one of the leading, privately owned aged care providers in Australia with 80 homes in 4 states and employs a team of over 9,500.
About the role:
- Based at Carine Parkside Care Community.
- Permanent Full-time & Part-time roles available.
Carine Parkside Care Community is nestled in the northern suburbs of Perth approximately 10 minutes from Scarborough Beach and 20 minutes from Perth CBD, accessible by the Mitchell Freeway and Joondalup Railway Line (Warwick station) . Built in 2018, Carine Parkside offers high care and memory support to 145 residents. Split across two floors with a café, hairdressers, spacious gardens and Concentric Allied Health Services which is open to the community. Carine Parkside offers a multitude of opportunities for career growth and progression, supported by the leadership team and wider multidisciplinary teams within the care community.
If you enjoy working in a busy and fast paced environment, while passionate about growing your career in aged care, this is the perfect opportunity for you!
What we look for:
- A Certificate III/IV in Aged/Individual/Community Care essential.
- Understanding of the 8 Standards of Care.
- Provide Choice, Dignity and Respect for residents to achieve maximum quality of life and independence.
- Ability to deliver high quality care and holistic support.
- Experience working in dementia and/or aged care preferred.
- Able to work independently and as a member of a team.
- Empathy and Shared Values to support those we care for.
- The ability to use or learn aged care specific computer systems/programs.
What Opal can offer you:
- Develop your career in Aged Care with succession planning and training.
- Access to Opal’s Scholarship Program.
- Supportive Management.
- Health and wellness programs
All applicants must be willing to obtain a police clearance certificate via Opal’s police check system and undergo a pre-employment medical. You may also be required to attend a drug screen and you will be required to have a flu vaccination in accordance with government directions.
From 1st February 2021, you are required to obtain an NDISWC through your state government provider prior to commencing employment with us.
For a full listing of all our current vacancies visit: