Casual Pool Experienced RNs for Sydney South East
WHO WE ARE
Uniting is a leading and growing not-for-profit organisation with a strategic vision to inspire people, enliven communities and confront injustice through its services. We are responsible for the work of community services, chaplaincy and social justice advocacy. All of our work is inspired and guided by the principles of justice and compassion.
JOIN OUR DYNAMIC TEAM
We are seeking experienced Registered Nurses to work on a casual basis throughout Sydney South East across all 17 of our facilities, on a casual basis. We want someone who thoroughly enjoys nursing, has excellent clinical skills, can provide engaged leadership and who has a passion for providing exceptional care.
WE STRIVE FOR EXCELLENCE
Our people make us the industry leader we are. To succeed in this role you will meet all the essential criteria below:
Registered Nurse, endorsed by AHPRA
Your experience ticks the following boxes:
• A good understanding of contemporary aged care, clinical practice and clinical leadership in a residential setting
• Insight into how relevant state and Commonwealth legislation impacts aged care services
• A good knowledge of the ACFI funding instrument and aged care accreditation standards
• Great written documentation and assessment skills
• Tech savvy with a good grasp on client/data management systems and a knack for learning new programs
• Great communication skills and the ability to get along easily with others
• Able to problem solve, negotiate, mediate and resolve conflict
• Great understanding of Work Health and Safety Principles and infection control
• Confident leading and contributing to a team.
• Previous experience in the aged care sector and clinical nursing
• Degree or higher qualification in Health Science or Applied Science (Nursing)
• Post graduate qualification in a specialty relevant to aged care
• Current Australian Driver’s License.
ADD TO OUR SUCCESS
This role provides you with the excellent opportunity to work for an industry leader, which enriches lives through its contribution and services.
Love Your Work. Join Our Team. Make a Difference. Apply Now.
TO APPLY NOW
Please visit our careers page unitingcareers.nga.net.au
For Further Information Please Contact: Maddy Rath – Service Manager on 0434 529 329
Uniting is proud to be an EEO employer. Uniting supports an inclusive approach in the workplace. We celebrate our diversity and welcome staff regardless of ethnicity, faith, sexual orientation, gender identity and lifestyle choices. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply. Employment with Uniting is subject to satisfactory background checks which include a National Police Check and Reference Check.