Supporting our aged care clients to stay independent in their own homes for as long as possible. We are looking for a likeminded Registered Nurse to join our growing home and community care team in the Orange.
Our Registered Nurses are responsible for:
- Carrying out client clinical assessments, referrals and reviews
- Providing clinical supervision and support to the team
- Working collaboratively with the Home and Community Care team in developing client care plans
- Monitoring and ordering client consumables in consultation with the client and Support Advisor
- Current Australian Health Professional Registration Authority for a Registered Nurse
- Current First Aid Certificate
- Current Australian Drivers Licence
- Previous experience in a clinical position in aged care or community setting
- Knowledge of Health or Community Aged Care Services
- Paid travel time and reimbursement of kms between clients
- Salary Packaging Benefits
- Opportunity for training, development and mentoring
At Uniting, we welcome and celebrate everyone regardless of lifestyle, ethnicity, faith, sexual orientation and gender identity and proudly create a safe and inclusive environment for our staff and our clients.
Please note vaccinations may be required.
For any questions please contact Theresa Talent Acquisition Specialist E: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are bold, imaginative, respectful and compassionate.