Location:South West and M5 Corridor,Western NSW,New South Wales
Closing:October 28, 2021
At Uniting, we believe in taking real steps to make the world a better place. We work to inspire people, enliven communities, and confront injustice. Our focus is always on the people we serve, no matter where they are at in their life.
Edinglassie Village is looking for an experienced Registered Nurse to join the team and assist in providing the best care for our residents. We are looking for individuals who align with our company values of Imagination, Bold, Respectful, Compassionate and are able to demonstrate these on a daily basis.
Hours/Days of Work
8 hour shifts – Day Shift
Week 1 and 2 – Monday and Friday
Qualifications and experience:
- Registered Nurse, endorsed by AHPRA
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working as a Registered Nurse in Aged Care
- Experience using ACFI
- Experience with leading a team
- You will oversee the clinical assessment process to ensure that each of our residents’ complex care needs are identified and regularly reviewed, reassessed and updated in their care plan.
- You’ll advocate with and for our clients and their carers and families to enable choice and decision making that supports independence and quality of life.
- Delivering complex care and specialised nursing services
- Provide clinically-focused supervision to other staff members while providing services
- You’ll support your team by sharing your knowledge, providing mentoring and clinical supervision on shift.
Employment with Uniting is subject to satisfactory background checks which include a National Police Check and Reference Check.