Location:ACT,Blue Mountains,Broken Hill and Far West NSW,Bowral and Southern Highlands,Central Coast,Coffs Harbour and North Coast,Dubbo and Central West NSW,Eastern Suburbs,Goulbourn and Southern Tablelands,Inner West,Lismore and Far North Coast,Newcastle and Hunter,North Shore and Northern Beaches,North West and Hills District,Parramatta and Western Suburbs,Port Macquarie and Mid North Coast,South West and M5 Corridor,Southern NSW,Sutherland and Southern Suburbs,Sydney CBD,Tamworth and North West NSW,Wagga Wagga and Riverina,Western NSW,Wollongong, Illawara and South Coast,New South Wales
Closing:November 6, 2021
About the opportunity
As a Registered Nurse at Uniting you’ll have a passion for Aged Care. You’ll provide clinical leadership and exceptional care for our residents.
- Residential service across Goonellabah and Yamba (Jarman, Kalina, Marima, Caroona)
- Permanent Part Time (negotiable up to full time hours)
- Competitive hourly rates with Salary Packaging
- Ongoing training & Career development
- Relocation support provided
Key responsibilities may include:
- Excel at contemporary clinical assessment, making the most of funding we receive. You’ll be confident using the ACFI funding recording tool to achieve this.
- You will oversee the clinical assessment process to ensure that each of our residents’ complex care needs are identified and regularly reviewed, reassessed and updated in their care plan.
- You’ll advocate with and for our clients and their carers and families to enable choice and decision making that supports independence and quality of life.
- You’ll contribute to a cohesive and harmonious team that respects each other’s ideas, integrity and abilities and your clinical leadership will ensure complex care and specialized nursing services are delivered by appropriately skilled staff under clinically-focused supervision.
At Uniting, we believe in taking real steps to make the world a better place. We work to inspire people, enliven communities and confront injustice.
As an organisation we celebrate our diversity and welcome all people regardless of lifestyle choices, ethnicity, faith, sexual orientation and gender identity.
We’ve been pioneering a form of person-centred care that is more home-like, giving our residents the power to shape their life in meaningful ways. We call it Household Living, it brings to life our care principles of safety, comfort, normality, meaning and purpose, for residents to live well, with dignity and respect.
We are bold, imaginative, respectful and compassionate.
Come join our household, Apply Now!
- Registered Nurse, endorsed by AHPRA
- Covid19 & Flu Vaccination
Benefits & culture
Uniting is proud to be an EEO employer. We support an inclusive approach in the workplace.
We celebrate our diversity and welcome staff regardless of ethnicity, faith, sexual orientation, gender identity and lifestyle choices. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
For Further Information Contact:
- Susan Clark on (02) 6674 7500 Goonellabah
- Debra Smith (02) 6646 3211 – Yamba
Employment with Uniting is subject to satisfactory background checks which include a National Police Check and Reference Check.