About the role
We have an exciting opportunity for a driven and motivated Registered Nurse to join our Home and Community Care team in the Tamworth region.
This is a permanent part-time role with a minimum of 48 hours per fortnight, with the potential for extra hours, based on the successful candidate’s availability.
We are looking for an experienced nurse who thoroughly enjoys nursing and who has a passion for providing exceptional care, with a person centred approach.
As the successful candidate, you will provide effective clinical nursing care that enhances client self-determination, capacity and resilience as well as improves social engagement and quality of life for the individual and family carer.
To succeed in this role, you will meet the criteria below:
- RN registration, endorsed by AHPRA
- Current Australian Driver’s License
- An understanding of contemporary aged care clinical practice and of care delivery in a community care setting
- Excellent written documentation and assessment skills
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and problem solving skills
- Sound negotiation, conflict resolution and mediation skills.
- Proficiency using computer applications
- Sound knowledge and commitment to continuous improvement and the application of a quality framework.
- Previous experience in clinical position in aged care or community setting.
Benefits & Culture
At Uniting, we welcome and celebrate everyone regardless of lifestyle, ethnicity, faith, sexual orientation and gender identity and proudly create a safe and inclusive environment for staff and clients.
We are bold, imaginative, respectful and compassionate.
Further to this we offer:
- Join an organisation that has a positive impact on our clients and the community
- Hands on training, development and mentoring with a leading provider
- Tax free salary packaging entitlements of up to $16,000 per year (pro-rata)
- Tax free salary packaged meal & entertainment card of up to $2,650 per year (pro-rata)
Employment with Uniting is subject to satisfactory background checks which includes a National Police Check and Reference Checks