About the role
We have a permanent full-time opportunity for a driven and motivated Registered Nurse to join our Home and Community Care team in the Lake Macquarie and Central Coast region.
We want an experienced nurse who thoroughly enjoys nursing and who has a passion for providing exceptional care, particularly in Aged Care.
As the successful candidate, you will provide effective clinical nursing care that enhances client self-determination, capacity and resilience as well as improves social engagement and quality of life for the individual and family carer.
To succeed in this role, you will meet all the essential criteria below:
- RN registration, endorsed by AHPRA
- Current Australian Driver’s License
- Previous experience and understanding of contemporary aged care clinical practice and care delivery in a home and community care setting
- Excellent written documentation and assessment skills
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and problem solving skills
- Sound negotiation, conflict resolution and mediation skills.
- Proficiency using computer applications
- Sound knowledge and commitment to continuous improvement and the application of a quality framework
Employment with Uniting is subject to satisfactory background checks which includes a National Police Check and Reference Checks
Benefits & Culture
At Uniting, we welcome and celebrate everyone regardless of lifestyle, ethnicity, faith, sexual orientation and gender identity and proudly create a safe and inclusive environment for staff and clients.
We are bold, imaginative, respectful and compassionate.
Further to this we offer:
- Join an organisation that has a positive impact on our clients and the community
- Hands on training, development and mentoring with a leading provider
- Tax free salary packaging entitlements of up to $16,000 per year (pro-rata)
- Tax free salary packaged meal & entertainment card of up to $2,650 per year (pro-rata)
Please note, vaccinations may be required.
For any questions, please contact Abigail Corpuz, Talent Acquisition Specialist on firstname.lastname@example.org.