Location:Wollongong, Illawara and South Coast
Closing:October 23, 2021
About the role
We have a permanent part-time opportunity for a driven and motivated Registered Nurse to join our Community Care team in the Moruya and Narooma region.
We want an experienced nurse who thoroughly enjoys nursing and who has a passion for providing exceptional care.
As the successful candidate, you will provide effective clinical nursing care that enhances client self-determination, capacity and resilience as well as improves social engagement and quality of life for the individual and family carer.
To succeed in this role, you will meet all the essential criteria below:
- RN registration, endorsed by AHPRA
- Current Australian Driver’s License
- An understanding of contemporary aged care clinical practice and of care delivery in a community care setting
- Excellent written documentation and assessment skills
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and problem solving skills
- Sound negotiation, conflict resolution and mediation skills.
- Proficiency using computer applications
- Sound knowledge and commitment to continuous improvement and the application of a quality framework.
- Previous experience in clinical position in aged care or community setting.
Benefits & Culture
As an organisation we celebrate our diversity and welcome all people regardless of ethnicity, faith, sexual orientation and gender identity. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
We are bold, imaginative, respectful and compassionate.
What We Offer
- Up to $15,900 tax free income per year for salary packaging
- Paid time and per kilometre travel entitlement
- Ongoing training & development
- Career progression opportunities
Employment with Uniting is subject to satisfactory background checks which includes a National Police Check and Reference Checks