At Uniting, we believe in taking real steps to make the world a better place. We work to inspire people, enliven communities, and confront injustice. Our focus is always on the people we serve, no matter where they are at in their life.
Uniting Springwood is looking for a Registered Nurse to work on a Part Time Permanent basis and join the team and assist in providing the best care for our residents. We are looking for individuals who align with our company values of Imagination, Bold, Respectful, Compassionate and are able to demonstrate these on a daily basis.
Qualifications and experience:
- Registered Nurse, endorsed by AHPRA
- Minimum 1year experience working as a Registered Nurse in Aged Care
- Experience using ACFI
- Experience with leading a team
- You will oversee the clinical assessment process to ensure that each of our residents’ complex care needs are identified and regularly reviewed, reassessed and updated in their care plan.
- You’ll advocate with and for our clients and their carers and families to enable choice and decision making that supports independence and quality of life.
- Delivering complex care and specialised nursing services
- Provide clinically-focused supervision to other staff members while providing services
- You’ll support your team by sharing your knowledge, providing mentoring and clinical supervision on shift.
Uniting is a proud EEO employer and supports an inclusive approach in the workplace. We celebrate our diversity and welcome staff regardless of ethnicity, faith, sexual orientation, gender identity and lifestyle choices.