About the Opportunity
As part of Uniting’s Home and Community Care team, this role is responsible for planning and facilitating the delivery of group and in-home service programs across the Hunter and Central Coast region and in line with the organisational service plan and emerging client demand in order to ultimately enhance wellness, independence and social connections for our clients.
Key responsibilities include:
- Provide efficient and effective management of the Home and Community Care group and in-home service programs
- You’ll complete assessments/ re-assessments as well as developing and implementing Allied Health programs and services specific to client needs
- Plan and facilitate the implementation of group and in-home service programs, in line with the agreed service delivery model
- Oversee the performance of CHSP Coordinators to ensure service delivery, provide coaching and mentoring
- Contribute towards the efficiency and effectiveness of the Home and Community Care team and Aged Care industry
- Tertiary qualifications in Allied Health Current AHPRA Registration
- Current First Aid Certificate
- Current Australian Driver’s License and access to a vehicle to travel between Uniting and client sites
Skills & Experience:
- Experience in a similar role within the Aged Care industry
- Experience supervising a team of specialists
- Understanding of service delivery in Community Care
- Proficient application of case management principles
- Excellent interpersonal skills, both written and verbal communication
- Excellent organisation, attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Proficient using multiple computer applications and willingness to learn new systems/programs
At Uniting, we welcome and celebrate everyone regardless of lifestyle, ethnicity, faith, sexual orientation and gender identity and proudly create a safe and inclusive environment for staff and clients.
We are bold, imaginative, respectful and compassionate.
Further to this we offer:
- Join an organisation that has a positive impact on our clients and the community
- Hands on training, development and mentoring with a leading provider
- Tax free salary packaging entitlements of up to $16,000 per year (pro-rata)
- Tax free salary packaged meal & entertainment card of up to $2,650 per year (pro-rata)
If the idea of working for a progressive not-for-profit organisation excites you, then click APPLY now to get your application started!
Employment with Uniting is subject to satisfactory background checks which include a National Police Check and Reference Check.
Please note, vaccinations may be required.
For any questions, please contact Abigail Corpuz, Talent Acquisition Specialist on firstname.lastname@example.org.