Location:QLD Other;Rockhampton & Capricorn Coast;Gold Coast;Sunshine Coast;Bayside & Eastern Suburbs;Bundaberg & Wide Bay Burnett;CBD & Inner Suburbs QLD;Northern Suburbs QLD;Southern Suburbs & Logan;Gladstone & Central QLD;Hervey Bay & Fraser Coast;Townsville & Northern QLD;Mackay & Coalfields;Cairns & Far North;Mt Isa & Western QLD;Western Suburbs & Ipswich;Toowoomba & Darling Downs;CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs;Somerset & Lockyer
Closing:May 20, 2024
At Opal HealthCare, we know that companies don’t succeed, people do.
Our purpose is to bring joy to those we care for and our values of Compassion, Accountability, Respect and Excellence reflect that CARE is at the heart of everything we do.
Opal HealthCare is one of Australia’s largest aged care providers, with 100 care communities across five states and employs a team of over 12,000 nationally. Opal HealthCare has one of the strongest growth trajectories in the industry.
About the role:
The Senior Injury Management Advisor will manage Injury Management and Return to Work program activities to achieve safe, timely and durable return to work outcome.
What can we offer you?
- A competitive salary package with yearly salary review
- Work / life balance with a hybrid function of both working from home and in the office
- A full time permanent role in one of the fastest growing areas of healthcare
- A supportive team that will guide you in your transition to your new role
- Outstanding career development opportunities, with access to the Opal Healthcare Academy https://academy.opalhealthcare.com.au
- Significant experience in Return to Work, Injury Management, or Case Management
- Proven experience and ability to engage with key stakeholders including doctors, injured employees, insurers and operational management/supervision
- Demonstrated experience in managing competing priorities and to deliver high quality outcomes within agreed timeframes
- Ability to coach and mentor others involved in the RTW process to enable optimal RTW results
- Relevant legislative and regulatory environment
- High level reporting skills
- High level of skill in investigations and implementing desired controls
- Return to work coordination
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Comfortable working and managing role independently
- Tertiary qualifications in Allied Health, Rehabilitation or Human Resources Management preferable or equivalent experience
- Working knowledge of ‘Solv’ injury management application desirable
- Previous experience working in an aged care environment desirable
All applicants must be willing to obtain a police clearance certificate via Opal HealthCare’s police check system.
You must also be willing to obtain a personal NDISWC through your state government provider prior to commencing employment.