At Uniting, we believe in taking real steps to make the world a better place. We work to inspire people, enliven communities and confront injustice.
Our services are in the areas of aged care and disability, community services, and chaplaincy and we get involved in social justice and advocacy issues that impact the people we serve. We commit to respecting children and take action to keep them safe.
As an organisation we celebrate our diversity and welcome all people regardless of lifestyle choices, ethnicity, faith, sexual orientation and gender identity.
Uniting is passionate about supporting our clients to stay independent in their own homes for as long as possible. We are looking a like-minded Senior Workforce Lead to join the Home and Community Care team in the South Coast region.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Ensure teams are adequately skilled, resourced, and providing a high-quality service
- Ensure rostering practices optimise roster efficiencies and meet both operational and legislative needs
- Develop the capability of team members through coaching and mentoring
- Maintain strong relationships with clients, their families and other external stakeholders
Note: This position has the flexibility to be based around the South Coast Region, such as Nowra, Wollongong, Moruya, etc.
You will require experience leading large teams in a diverse and dynamic environment. You will need to be someone looking to build a career in the rapidly expanding home-based aged care service sector.
Skills and experience:
- Complex staff rostering, workforce planning and/or logistics exposure
- Able to work as part of the local leadership team to achieve outcomes
- Demonstrated employee development and performance management
- Relevant tertiary qualifications and/or Cert IV in Training or Assessment an advantage
At Uniting, we welcome and celebrate everyone regardless of lifestyle, ethnicity, faith, sexual orientation and gender identity and proudly create a safe and inclusive environment for our staff and our clients.
We are bold, imaginative, respectful and compassionate.
Further to this we offer:
- Competitive salary packaging options
- Vibrant team culture working alongside like-minded individuals
- Chance to deliver significant organisational change
- Work within an organisation that has a positive impact on our clients
Please note, vaccinations may be required.
For any questions, please contact Abigail Corpuz, Talent Acquisition Specialist on firstname.lastname@example.org.