- Service Manager – Senior Psychologist – Mental Health – Aged Care
- Full time until 30 June 2022 in Coffs Harbour /North Coast NSW
- Attractive rates + Generous salary packaging benefits
- Manage provision of services within the program, including program coordination and case management.
- Early engagement and relationship building with stakeholders including GPs, Older Persons Mental Health Network, Home Care organisations and community based and controlled organisations including culturally specific services.
- Act as mental health “triage” including administering pre-clinical psychological assessment measures, review, and evaluation of client files/incident reports, and staff supervision and support.
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the programme, monitoring activities against the programme workplan to ensure contractual obligations are met
- Provide clinical and corporate leadership team members by fostering open communication, establishing collaborative goals and facilitating professional development opportunities for team members.
- Registered Psychologist and full membership with AHPRA and certified board approved Supervisor or meets supervision criteria
- Minimum 5 years of clinical expertise and 3 years of clinical leadership experience
- Proven expertise in the application of evidence based clinical practice in delivering mental health interventions for older people including case management and therapeutic care
- Experience in the coordination of individualised psychological and recovery-based interventions for older people based on a case formulation approach
- Demonstrated ability to supervise, lead and manage a clinical team with the ability to exercise a high level of professional judgement when performing a range of complex critical tasks.
- Demonstrated ability to allocate resources, set priorities and ensure budgets are met within the services to deliver strategic outcomes
- Demonstrated ability to develop and implement work plans to achieve service targets or contractual obligations.
- Demonstrated experience in developing and maintaining relationships with stakeholders including GPs, LHD, community groups, consumers, families and carers.
- Knowledge of relevant legislation such as the Mental Health Act (2007) and other relevant legislation
- Ability to maintain the relevant philosophy, standards and policies of the applicable models across various clinical programs to promote the recovery of consumers.
- Mandatory Influenza vaccine compliance
- Current Driver’s License
- Experience in Aged Care Mental Health
What we offer:
An attractive salary with generous NFP salary packaging benefits, along with professional development and training opportunities in a friendly work environment.
This is your opportunity to promote hope and recovery in peoples lives!
Only applicants selected for interview will be contacted and must be prepared to undergo a Criminal Check.
Enquiries only to firstname.lastname@example.org . To Apply do not email cv but click Apply button.