Location:Mt Druitt, NSW
Closing:Closing in 1 hours
Are you looking to be part of a fun and supportive team? Do you want to work in an energetic and dynamic work environment where you can learn and grow? Are you passionate about providing exceptional customer service? If so, please read on.
Red Rooster is an iconic quick service restaurant brand and our enthusiastic and friendly teams have been providing delicious chicken to Australia for decades. Red Rooster is a part of Craveable Brands which also includes Oporto and Chicken Treat.
About the Gig
As a Shift Supervisor you will be passionate, driven, well presented and hands-on with exceptional customer service standards. Some of the key responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring effective day-to-day management of the store whilst achieving targets
- Financial management including stock take and increasing sales
- Assisting to drive cultural change
- Providing exceptional customer service
- Experience in hospitality, retail or QSR environment
- At least 1-2 years’ experience in a management/supervisory role
- Financial management experience is desirable
- A high level of food safety awareness
- Exceptional interpersonal and people management skills
- Great team leadership and coaching skills and the ability to act as a role model
- Delegation and time management skills
- An energetic and vibrant personality
- Strong work ethic with a desire to make a difference
- The ability to work within a fast paced, highly dynamic environment
What can Red Rooster offer you?
If you are someone who thrives working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, hands-on team environment and would like to join a dynamic, fun and progressive organisation then this is an excellent opportunity for you to grow your career, feed your passion and work with a great team!
If you’d like to kick off a craveable career with us today, Please click on the ‘APPLY‘ button today.