Location:NSW - Regional
Closing:May 25, 2024
Spotlight has grown to become the largest fabric, craft, party and home decorating superstores. Starting as a single dress fabric stall at Queen Victoria Market, we have now grown to over 130 stores across Australasia. Our culture is all about our people, get ready to start your career at Australia’s leading specialty retailer today!
If you have the kind of get up and go that helped us grow from a family-run market stall to one of the country’s most successful family-owned global retailers, you’ll feel right at home as a Spotlight Team Member.
As a casual team member, you will be:
- Dedicated to providing great customer experience
- Passionate about everything for craft & sew
- A quick learner who enjoys the fast turnaround of our product ranges
- Ability to work autonomously and collaboratively in a team environment
- Excited to contribute to your store’s sales and profit targets
To be successful you will have:
- Retail experience- preferably within a big-box retail space
- The ability to multitask
- Effective communication skills
- Strong teamwork ability
- A focus on safety
- Flexibility to work a variety of shifts
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
Why work at Spotlight?
- We are large enough to offer you career opportunities to further your development, but also small enough to recognise your individual contribution.
- We offer great work-life balance.
- You will be part of a high performing, values-based team who work collaboratively to deliver an amazing customer experience.
When you join Spotlight, you will be joining the Spotlight Retail Group (SRG). SRG is a diverse and ever-growing business which encompasses the Harris Scarfe, Spotlight, Anaconda and Mountain Design brands.
Spotlight is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Your career is what you make it so apply now to start with Spotlight today!