Location:NSW - Regional
Closing:May 20, 2024
Spotlight has grown to become the largest fabric, craft, party and home decorating superstores. Starting as a single dress fabric stall at Queen Victoria Market, we have now grown to over 130 stores across Australasia. Our culture is all about our people, get ready to start your career at Australia’s leading specialty retailer today!
If you have the kind of get up and go that helped us grow from a family-run market stall to one of the country’s most successful family-owned global retailers, you’ll feel right at home as a Spotlight Team Member.
We’re looking for people to join our friendly, energetic team to assist with our upcoming stock take. You’ll be a quick learner who enjoys working as a part of a team and who can also work on your own when required.
You must be available to work during (18 March 2024to 25 March 2024) and stand for long periods whilst conducting counts.
About the role:
Assisting the Spotlight team to conduct our yearly stocktake, you will be responsible for:
- Scanning products autonomously to be recorded with stocktake results
- Auditing and counting products for spot quality control purposes
- Maintaining store presentation standards prior and after counts
- Working as a team and communicating effectively with your supervisor and other team members
- Ability to follow direction
- Fast and efficient working pace
- Sound numeracy and technological skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal team and customers
You’ll get full training prior to the counting shifts and enjoy the opportunity to apply what you learn each day on the busy shop floor. A can-do attitude is the most important quality we look for, but if you combine that with previous retail or customer service experience, then that’s a bonus.
This role is a temporary contract, however there is potential ongoing employment for select few candidates.
When you join Spotlight, you will be joining the Spotlight Retail Group (SRG). SRG is a diverse and ever-growing business which encompasses the Harris Scarfe, Spotlight, Anaconda and Mountain Design brands.
Spotlight is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Your career is what you make it so apply now to start with Spotlight today!