Closing:Closing in 23 hours
Here at craveable brands. we operate over 570 restaurants across 3 iconic Australian chicken brands; Red Rooster, Oporto and Chicken Treat. Combined, our restaurants hire over 12,500 employees and serve over 150,000 customers a day. We love food and passionate about supporting our Franchise partners grow and having fun along the way.
For people who love food, who are passionate about delivering, who thrive at speed and under pressure, and who can temper it all with a commitment to processes, there’s nowhere quite like craveable brands. Our specialisms are very different – think forecasting, product lifecycle management and supplier relationships versus food safety and specification control versus new and exciting tastes. Put that together and you get a recipe (and the logistics) for the craveable food our customers love.
About the Gig
Reporting to the General Manager of Supply Chain and Quality Assurance, you will be a confident, analytical and interpersonal Supply Chain Category Manager with the ability to build internal and external strategic partnerships across the craveable brands. supply chain.
This role is primarily responsible for building and implementing strategic category plans for non-food categories including Equipment, Utilities, Uniforms and Janitorial including:
- Assessing the market and creating, presenting, and delivering on category plans as well as managing end to end supply chain processes, contract negotiations / RFP and any risks within our supply chain
- Partnering with Brands in implementing strategic projects
- Leading cost improvement projects that deliver total cost of ownership benefit to our Franchise partners.
- Build strong strategic supplier relationships and work collaboratively on sourcing, forecasting, planning and inventory availability to support our aggressive network expansion plans
You will have 5 + years of proven experience in supply chain management and/or procurement category management as well as sound knowledge of restaurant and commercial catering equipment, and their applications.
We are also looking for the ability to clearly and concisely communicate and present to all levels of the organisation, and build strong internal and external relationships
This role will suit you if you have strong financial, analytical and commercial acumen, and proven negotiation skills.
If you enjoy building strong internal and external relationships, this role is for you
About our Culture & Benefits:
If you are someone who thrives working in an entrepreneurial, hands on team environment and would like to join a dynamic, fun and progressive organisation then this is an excellent opportunity for you. We have a focus on work/life balance and are committed to making it work for you.
- Extra day of leave in your birthday month
- Purchased annual leave, up to 2 weeks
- We encourage work/life balance and for you to take full advantage of the summer months through our Summer Working Hours offering!
- Being out and about in our stores is important to us, so have some food on us and give us your honest opinion
- Discounted gym membership
- Paid Good Deed (volunteering) 2 days
- Discounted health insurance and health products
- Flexible working arrangements
Hungry to Hear More?
Submit your interest by including your resume and a cover letter telling us a little more about yourself.
craveable brands. is an EEO employer and promotes diversity in the workplace.