Location:North Shore & Northern Beaches;North West & Hills District
Closing:June 6, 2022
At Opal HealthCare, we know that companies don’t succeed, people do. Our purpose is to bring joy to those we care for and our values of Compassion, Accountability, Respect and Excellence reflect that CARE is at the heart of everything we do.
This is aged care but not as you know it! Opal HealthCare is one of Australia’s largest aged care providers, with 84 Care Communities across four states and employing a team of over 9,500 nationally.
About the role:
- Full time leadership role – Monday to Friday hours
- Reporting directly to the General Manager
- Management of customer enquiries, conduction of site tours
- Management of sales pipeline to improve conversion rates
- Implementing sales programs to improve uptake of additional services
- Monitoring service standards and customer feedback
- Reception and other administration duties where required
Our ideal candidates will demonstrate the following:
- Experience in Sales/Administration roles (Aged Care preferred)
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Demonstrated track record of success in sales
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent computer literacy skills and experience using a variety of sales/administration programs and software
- Experience in delivering training is highly regarded
What Opal can offer you:
- Work/life balance enabled with weekday and daytime hours
- Pro-rata Annual Leave and Sick Leave
- Access to the Opal Healthcare Academy and Opal Scholarships – valued at up to $15,000 over a period of 3 years
- Opportunities to specialise in additional disciplines of aged care
- Employee Referral Program – earn bonuses for inviting your friends to work with us!
- A collaborative team environment with supportive management
All applicants must be willing to obtain a police clearance via Opal’s police check system and undergo a pre-employment medical. You may also be required to attend a drug screen and complete psychometric testing.
You must also be willing to obtain a personal NDISWC through your state government provider prior to commencing employment with us.
Please note: a current flu vaccination will also be required for you to work in our Care Communities, as well as full vaccination against COVID19.
For a full listing of all our current vacancies visit:
To meet a few of our team and read about why they chose to work for Opal HealthCare visit: https://www.opalhealthcare.com.au/why-choose-opal/about-opal