Location:Sydney, New South Wales
Closing:Closing in 3 hours
Sydney City Land Rover Alexandria are looking for automotive apprentices!
We want people who are excited to take the next step in becoming qualified technician with one of the world’s most exciting new car brands.
About the opportunity
- Receive specific and on-the-job training
- Secure a career in a dealership with an opportunity for advancement
- Work in excellent conditions with state-of-the-art facilities
- You will gain knowledge on basic vehicle diagnostics and guided fault finding with the appropriate diagnostics tools.
- You will work alongside a dedicated mentor who will support you throughout your qualification.
- You will perform standard maintenance, testing, and adjustment work.
- You will assist other team members in completing repairs, ordering parts, or supporting customers as necessary.
- You will assist with cleaning and maintaining workshop tools and equipment
- You will develop the necessary skills and competencies whilst completing studies to obtain recognition as a trade’s person over 4 years and be acknowledged as a certified technician.
On your first day we will expect you to:
- Be motivated to learn and confident to ask questions
- Be able to communicate confidently and respectfully with all teammates
- Be committed to completing the study portion of your apprenticeship
- Respect our safety processes and procedures
- Be prepared to challenge yourself to grow in the role
- Take care of a uniform or equipment that is allocated to you
- Bring your current driver’s license or Provisional drivers’ license with you
About Sydney City Land Rover Alexandria
Sydney City Land Rover Alexandria is owned by Autosports Group which is a large, listed retail automotive group representing the world’s greatest prestige and luxury automotive brands. What does that mean for you? It means that you will be joining a team (within a much bigger team) offering development opportunities and the chance to work alongside some of the best people working in our industry today.
At Autosports Group, we value contribution, family and consideration. We warmly welcome people of all genders, backgrounds and situations to deliver what we call “The Difference” to our equally diverse customer base. For more information on our business and how we try to provide meaning and purpose for our people at work, please visit our website.
Please note, criminal background checks may be required for this position