To be successful in securing an internship in IBM Global Business Services, you will be highly motivated with a positive attitude and willingness to learn. Ideally, you also have a strong interest or experience with data analysis as well as a creative or visual flair.
Your Role and Responsibilities
|2021 IBM Business Operations and Design Internship – Sydney
|To be successful in securing an internship in IBM Global Business Services, you will be highly motivated with a positive attitude and willingness to learn. Ideally, you also have a strong interest or experience with data analysis as well as a creative or visual flair.
|Your Role and Responsibilities :
|This is a hybrid role that combines analytical skills as well as visual flair.The work you will do involves:
- Completing accurate and effective measurement, reporting and analysis for senior business leaders
- Deriving insights from data relating to opportunity management, HR matters and business operations activities
- Designing proposals, templates, presentations and other media content for client deliverables
- Excel, Powerpoint, Excel Microsoft Word (Intermediate skills favourable)
- Data entry and analysis
- Experience with Adobe or similar is highly advantageous
- Very good written & oral communication skills
- Ability to work independently (self-directed) and as part of a team
- Ability to deal with people at a senior level & build business relationships
- Highly organised
- Attention to detail
Duration: 12 months
Start date: ASAP
Working schedule: Full time (Monday – Friday) with some flexibility
Study backgrounds: Open. Students with combined degrees or interests in Business/Data Analytics/ Marketing/Graphic Design are highly preferred
To be eligible to apply:
Intern applicants must meet the following requirements:
• Have Australian citizenship or Australian Permanent Residency
• You will be enrolled in a tertiary degree at University in Australia – Throughout the internship program
• Have no more than 2 years relevant work experience
We believe true innovation is driven by diversity, so in order to uphold our reputation as an industry-leading enterprise, we rely on people from different backgrounds, different perspectives and different attitudes. So come on board and join us as we enter a new era for our industry – and our planet.
Upload your CV, academic transcript and your Right to Work document (AU/NZ passport or citizenship/birth certificate and photo identification).