Closing:Closing in 3 hours
About the Role
Our Technicians carry out a full range of tasks from routine servicing and computer diagnostics through to major mechanical repairs. CMV is seeking applicants for the next generation of Apprentices to join our team of highly skilled and trained Technicians at our Shepparton Dealership which was formerly known as D & S Truck Repairs. This is a four year Apprenticeship. You will learn your trade with the very latest equipment and technology. On completion of your apprenticeship, you then proceed to working for CMV as a fully qualified diesel Technician.
- You will be trained as a Heavy Vehicle Diesel Technician
- Receive training at our Training Workshop by in house and TAFE Trainers
- Become part of the Volvo Group Australia network
- Learn to maintain, service, repair and overhaul a wide variety of componentry
To be considered for this outstanding opportunity, you must have:-
- Successfully completed year 11 and/or Automotive VET studies
- Have a current driver’s licence
- Have good attention to detail
- A good mechanical aptitude
- Have a friendly and positive can do attitude
- Your resume should highlight any automotive related activities, hobbies or work experiences you may have undertaken
- Ongoing mentoring and support from our highly skilled Technicians
- Inhouse Training Institute
- Above Award wages
- Fully laundered overalls, toolbox and safety equipment
- Nationally recognized accreditation upon completion
- Work with global brands
- Become part of the CMV Group of companies
If you are eager to learn and want to kickstart your career, please click the APPLY button now.
Who is CMV Truck & Bus Shepparton?
CMV Truck & Bus Shepparton is a unique business based in the heart of Shepparton. Here you will have the best of the worlds, regional outdoor lifestyle in the beautiful Goulburn Region, in addition to a lifelong career. We are a small close knit and friendly team, providing dedicated aftersales support to local customers.
CMV Truck & Bus are the Victorian Dealer for Volvo Group Australia (Mack, UD and Volvo Trucks) and have over 500 employees. We sell trucks and buses and provide service and parts for our complete range, as the authorized Dealer network.
CMV Truck & Bus is a subsidiary of the CMV family owned group of companies and are proud to be a privately owned Australian based company with over 89 years of operation and experience. We have 1,700 staff nationally and continue to grow, promoting from within and working with some of the best in the business,
Our success is highly driven by our core values; Safety First, Can Do. Ask the Question, Do the Right Thing and Mutual Respect. These are applied in equal measures to our employees, customers and the community and demonstrated by everyone within our business